H-Formula 6 rectal suppositories for the treatment of hemorrhoids
Treatment of local itching, pain and discomfort associated with hemorrhoids
- Shark liver oil
- Phenylephrine relieves symptoms through a direct stimulating effect on alpha-adrenergic receptors, resulting in reduced swelling and itching of the hemorrhoidal tissue.
- Dibucaine is a powerful, long-acting local anesthetic used to relieve the pain and itching of hemorrhoids.
- Shark liver oil contains vitamin A, protects against recurrence of hemorrhoids and relieves inflammation.
- Treatment of local itching, pain and discomfort associated with hemorrhoids.
- Protects the inflamed surface to make defecation less painful for hemorrhoids.
Contraindications: Hypersensitivity to components.
Precautionary measures: For rectal use only. Ask your doctor before administering the H-Formula if: you suffer from heart disease, high blood pressure; thyroid disease, diabetes; Difficulty urinating due to an enlarged prostate.
Side effects: Phenylephrine may cause local discomfort and allergic reactions at the site of application.
Storage method: At a temperature not higher than 30 degrees.