Osteocare Liquid 120ml
Dietary supplement of calcium, magnesium, zinc and vitamin D3.
Each 5ml solution contains:
Calcium – 150mg
Magnesium – 75mg
Zinc – 3mg
Vitamin D3 76IU
Properties: Osteocare’s formula contains calcium, which is a vital mineral for bone and dental health, as well as muscle and nerve health. It is necessary for vascular diseases, regulates the contraction and expansion of blood vessels, the transmission of nerve impulses, intracellular and hormonal secretion. It also plays an important role in tissue repair. Magnesium plays a vital role in the synthesis of parathyroid hormone, bone development and is very important for the transmission of nerve signals to the muscles. Zinc increases bone mineralization, wound healing, insulin secretion, immune function, cell growth and division. Vitamin D3 is essential for the regulation of calcium and phosphate homeostasis and stimulates bone mineralization.
Indications: Dietary supplement of calcium, magnesium, zinc and vitamin D3.
Method of application and dosage:
Adults: 2tsp 1 time per day after or during meals
Children: 1 tsp 1 time per day
– Should not be given concomitantly with laxatives, as they may reduce calcium absorption.
– Calcium supplements should not be taken in combination with antacids.
– Calcium intake may affect the absorption and effectiveness of certain drugs such as tetracyclines and quinolones.
– Avoid overdose and prolonged use.
– Sometimes constipation can occur with a high intake of calcium carbonate.
– Ingestion of magnesium salts can cause gastrointestinal irritation and watery diarrhoea.
– Keep out of the reach of children.
– Contraindicated in kidney stones, hypercalcemia and hypercalciuria
– Hypersensitivity to any of its components
Pregnancy and lactation period: Osteocare is safe during pregnancy and lactation.
Storage: Store at a temperature not exceeding 30C in a dry place.