Pridocaine cream. 15g
Pridocaine Pain Relief Cream is one of the popular pain relief creams for all skin treatments among beauticians, tattooists and medical professionals around the world.
The combination of lidocaine and prilocaine is a favorite for masters. Pridocaine Pain Relief Cream is one of the popular pain relief creams for all skin treatments among beauticians, tattooists and medical professionals around the world.
Pridocaine cream meets all the requirements for mesotherapy procedures:
– easy and quick to apply;
– well absorbed into the skin;
– provides a small consumption without sacrificing efficiency (no more than 2.5 – 3 ml for the entire face);
– provides effective anesthesia in a short time of imposition (on thin skin 10 – 15 minutes, in other cases 20 – 25 minutes);
– provides a long period of action (up to 1.5 – 2 hours – an absolutely effective tool when working on the body);
– low cost when calculating the cost of procedures;
– large penetration depth up to 7 – 8 mm, allowing you to work with high-density fillers;
– pronounced hemostatic effect, providing work without hematomas and ecchymosis;
Indications for use:
– locally to obtain superficial anesthesia of the skin;
– when carrying out dermatological and skin procedures under occlusive dressings;
– with venipuncture for blood sampling, intravenous or arterial punctures.
Pridocaine cream is a unique anesthetic that allows you to work freely:
– mesothreads on the face and body (depth from 5 to 8 mm),
– with fractional mesotherapy for the body (depth from 2 to 4 mm),
– during microliposuction / mesodissolution procedures, as well as permanent make-up (pronounced vasospasm and almost complete absence of bleeding).
Pridocaine cream contains a special composition that allows you to achieve pain relief during the application and removal of tattoos, during waxing and laser hair removal and depilation, during injections.
How it works: Pridocaine cream allows you to block the pain signal sent by the nerve endings on the skin. When applied to the affected area, a feeling of numbness occurs from several minutes to three hours.
Ingredients: lidocaine 2.5%, prilocaine 2.5%.
The antiseptics and transmembrane carriers included in the Pridocaine cream ensure its unhindered, and most importantly, rapid penetration of the anesthetic deep into the tissues – up to 8 mm.
A high percentage of their input and a unique formula (combination) provide a powerful effect of enhancing each other’s action and cause deep anesthesia of the dermis with an exposure of 3 to 5 hours.
Mode of application:
Treat the skin area with an antiseptic, allow to dry.
Apply the cream in a thick layer and rub it in thoroughly.
Additionally, apply a thin layer of cream on the skin area.
Cover the treated area with cling film and hold until completely dry without removing it. This will also enhance the effect of the cream.
Remove the film, wipe the skin with an antiseptic and you can begin the procedure.
Suitable for different types of hair removal, cosmetic procedures, tattoos